The information in this guide is to help you make the best use of our services. We aim to provide an accessible and friendly service and are committed to giving you the best quality care. We can do this by working together. Help us to Help you!
It is your right to:
- Be greeted in a welcoming and caring manner
- Have privacy and confidentiality
- Be treated politely and with respect by all members of the practice team.
- See your health records in accordance with the law
- Make a suggestion or complaint about our service
- We welcome your comments and hold a Patient Participation Group regularly. If your are interested in joining please ask at reception.
Our commitment to you:
- We will answer the phone promptly
- Tell you of any delay during surgery
- Answer any question so that you understand all of the information given to you
- Emphasise health promotion and prevention of illness.
It is your responsibility to:
- Let us know if you change your name, address or phone number
- Let us know if you cannot keep an appointment so we can offer the time to another patient
- Treat all staff politely and with respect
- Ask for a home visit only if it is essential
- Take responsibility for your own health and take advice on how to prevent ill health